Sunday, May 30, 2010

Waiting for the Time to Pass Pt.2

FYI..Don't expect an everyday post..I'm just at the desk, again, for another 8 hours.

I think every week I'll find a quote that sums up my week and post it on here.

My boyfriend always sends me the best good morning texts. Today it was "Horsemeat hippo burgaaaaaaaaa" [You have to see the Tom Baker interview to understand]. I almost died laughing, at the desk..Good thing no one was here. He's definitely a keeper.

Another night of going to bed before 2am! AND no dreaming about work, so I woke up quite rested. Though, not gonna lie, I was afraid the faeries were gonna get me [watch Tourchwood "Small Worlds"]. Seriously, I will never believe that there is a nice faerie EVER again. They're evil I tell you, EEEEEEVILLLLLL... *Looks around suspiciously* Ok, I'm good.

My boyfriend and I are texting about Danny Phantom. No lie.

So, last night I watched "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li" [This was not my decision, btw]. I had to lower my head in shame for who they picked to depict Bison and Vega. Neal McDonough, I'm sorry, but you do not fit the image of Bison. You're too pretty, and don't give off the bad-ass, angry military man. I mean yeah, you beat Cantana to death, but that just kind of made you a douche. As for Vega, you definitely weren't the pretty boy you were supposed to be. Michael Clarke Duncan played Balrog. I can see why. He's huge. Honestly, whenever I saw him, all I could think of was "Green Mile." So that kind of ruined your "bad-assness" in the movie, as well.

OOOOO....Marian Call concert next week! Said boyfriend is hosting it at the gazebo in Claremore, and Erynn is make the 3 of us "Team Marian" t-shirts. I will also be photographing this epic event.

Totally wearing my TARDIS/DeLorean t-shirt, today. Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment