Saturday, May 29, 2010

Waiting for the Time to Pass




"Every song has a memory; every song has the ablilty to make or break your heart, shut down the heart, and open the eyes. But I'm afraid if you look at a thing long enough; it loses all its meaning."--Andy Warhol

I found this quote today, and I pondered on it for a while [believe me, I have the time]. Everyone has something attatched to a song, quote, poem..anything really. I know that I listen to certian songs depending on my mood. But think about the first time you heard a song. After it gets overplayed on the radio, or on your iPod/mp3 player, does it still feel the same? Do you still attach those first initial feelings to it, or are you just going through the motions, just to find yourself subconciously singing along? Does the 1000th time really mean as much as the first?
I actually went to bed before 2am, which should've been a good thing. Except for the fact that all I could dream about was work, work, work... As it turns out, I woke up even more tired, than before I went to bed, due to the fact that all my dreams had to do with me doing all the manual labor that has been "bestowed" upon me, and my coworkers, as of late. Maybe it was because I didn't listen to John Barrowman while falling asleep. He usually gives me a good nights rest :)

My RA is so funny. "Next time I say McDonald's, tell me Braum's." [refering to breakfast]. Braum's does have better breakfasts, in my opinion...But I do appreciate the sausage biscuit she got me. I might go crazy if she leaves. Still 6 hours left of work..Sitting at a desk. I have music videos to entertain me, but I think that VH1 is about to go from music videos to reality tv, here soon. Bleh...

"Cold Cape Cod clams, against their wish, do it..." [This is for you, RA]

Miley Cyrus' new video was on the top 20 countdown..When did she go from cutesy disney star to a wannabe, dark "rock" star?? Why?? I've been called Hannah Montana a few times since I've started my job.. It gave me an opportunity to tell my "Hannah Oklahoma" story. I die a little inside everytime I tell it.

Here's to hoping this weekend goes by fast [and the next week for that matter]. Pay day June 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment