Friday, June 18, 2010

Learning to Breathe

"'Cause you can't jump the tracks, we're like cars on a cable. And life's like an hourglass glued to the table. No one can find the rewind button girl. Just cradle your head in your hands, and breathe. Just breathe.." --Anna Nalick [Breathe (2AM)]


I randomly had this song going through my head after my philosophy class yesterday. I looked up at the, nearly, cloudless sky and did just that.

Breathe.

Everything fell into place after that.

A lot has been going on in just this past week alone: Work has been just as bad as it always has been..I have no time for my class, and I'm suprised at the pretty decent grades I'm making so far... The attempted break-in of my apartment last week, and then a coworker's just yesterday.

It feels like everything has just started falling apart around me. I've started another battle with old demons, which just adds to everything.

I hate the fact that 'Good-bye' always has to accompany 'Hello.'

Breathe.

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment